Archive for February 3rd, 2009
Twitter is a fun little app that lets you update your status in 140 characters or less. What is nice and great about Twitter is that you can always update your Twitter status and keep tracks of your updates wherever you go. All you need is a mobile gadget with Internet connection and you are good to go. In this post, we will show you how to Twitter, ranging from your mobile phone, desktop, IM as well as iPod Touch/iPhone or mobile device, all mostly for free.
Web Clients (Twitter when online)
- Twitter.com: The easiest and the fastest way to do so. Just sign in to Twitter.com with your username and password and you can access all the features you need: tweet, reply and check updates.
- Facebook: Add the Twitter app to your Facebook account to start tweeting.
Desktop Clients (Twiter from your desktop)
- Twitterrific: A stunning Twitter client for Apple Mac users to tweet and view updates.
- Twhirl: Adobe AIR Twitter client that is cross-platform and is for Windows, Mac and Linux users.
- TweetDeck: A relatively new Adobe AIR client that is quite popular for your Twitter management. You can get more Twitter desktop clients online.
Mobile Twitter (Twitter when you are on the move)
- m.twitter: The simplest and fastest way to Twitter when you are on your mobile phone or iPod Touch/iPhone.
- TXT: Another quick way to just Twitter at a low cost from your mobile phone.
- Hahlo: We reviewed this app in our previous post.
- Twitterrific: Gorgeous iPod Touch/iPhone Twitter client with a great interface.
- Twinkle: Another iPod Touch/iPhone Twitter app worth trying out. You can find more iPod Touch/iPhone Twitter clients on the iTunes Store.
Firefox Add-ons (Twitter from Firefox)
- TwitterFox: A stunning Twitter add-ons app for Firefox.
- TwitBin: Another Firefox add-on Twitter client.
Twitter IM (Twitter from your Instant Messenger)
- tweet.IM: Twitter from your Gtalk or Jabber using this smashing service
- excla.im: Another Twitter Jabber bot for you to tweet from.