Posts Tagged ‘ipod touch’
Do you use TweetDeck?? Now you are gonna love it more — because it’s now available on the iPhone and iPod Touch for free and we are kinda loving it a lot. It’s sweet and easy to use and has all the main features from its desktop counterpart such as multiple account, columns, groups and saved searches. The interface is pretty slick and we have to say it’s comparable to Twitterrific, except it has a much richer feature set and might be a bit more complex to use, but other than that, the app is one of the best iPhone Twitter app out there. Some features include:
- Tweet directly from your iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Manage multiple Twitter accounts.
- View notifications for new tweets received.
- Use columns to create your personal dashboard.
- Simply sync to set-up
- Continuously updates between your desktop and iPhone.
- Create Groups to easily follow all your friends.
- Follow topics in real-time with saved searches.
- Reply to tweets and send direct messages.
- Easily re-tweet messages.
- Share photos with Twitpic and YFrog.
- Shorten links with your favourite URL shortener.
- Follow and un-follow people.
- Shake your iPhone to refresh columns.
We have played and tested it out for a few hours or so and here are some pictures to show you what it’s truly all about:
We just got wind of this — Twitterrific 2.0.2 for the iPhone is now available on the App Store and it has patch the bugs due to the Twitpocalypse that has caused it to stop working, so be sure to update your version of Twitterrific to the latest version right now. However, the Premium version is still undergoing approval and as a workaround for users of Twitterrific Premium, the team at Twitterrific has suggested that they can download the free version of Twitterrific for the time being. Meanwhile, most Twitter clients out there have mostly been patched and the Twitterverse in back in status quo again. Life at Twitter caries on as usual.
The Twitpocalypse has taken down our favorite Twitter app, Twitterrific for iPhone and it’s a time of panic for all fans around. But rest assure, because the Twitterrific team have just come up with a fix for it — Twitterrific 2.0.2 Twitterrific 2.0.2 has been submitted to the Apple App Store for approval at 6pm EST and you should be seeing it in the App Store later if nothing goes wrong. Meanwhile, to all Twitterrific fans out there (including me), we have a great list of 70+ alternative Twitter apps here so you should not panic any time soon.
It was only just last week that we were talking about Twitterrific 2.0, a very popular Twitter client coming on the iPod Touch/iPhone with some details about its latest updates. But now, the wait is over with the release of a new and slicker version of Twitterrifc, and packed with more functions. Here are some new functions and updates you can expect in this new version:
- Accounts, searches & trends – Twitterrific has them all and they take only seconds to set up & use.
- Filter Tweets – Instantly filter your timeline by @replies, direct messages, favorites & more.
- Tweet Actions – Perform a host of actions on tweets including: RT, email, text compression and others.
- Themes – Select between several stunning visual looks & feels to find the one that best suits your tastes.
- Flexible Layouts – Choose between various layout styles to define the level of info you see.
- Much More! – Explore Twitterrific’s settings screen and tutorial videos to learn even more features.
Of course, with so much features and stuffs, you should really have a go at Twitterrifc 2.0. Twitterrific is completely free to use without limitation, but it has some advertising within it which you can remove by purchasing Twitterrifc Premium. Other than that, Twitterrific has a great FAQ set up for those who are unclear about it. Anyway, is the new version of Twitterrific good enough to convince you to use it, or you expected more out of it? As always, drop us a comment and let us know what you think of it!
We are in love with the little blue bird known as Twitterrific that is a popular Twitter client used on the Mac and the iPod Touch/iPhone. Now it seems like we can be expecting Twitterrific 2.0 to be coming soon on the iPod Touch/iPhone. Most likely, it will be a free app with advertising like its previous versions with new and better feature matching other Twitter clients on the iPod Touch/iPhone. And here is a quick sneak peek of Twitterrific 2.0 from the Twitterrific’s site.
It seems like we can be expecting a whole new interface, along with other cool functions like Twitter search and organized tweets. Currently, Twitterrific 2.0 is undergoing approval from the App Store. We would be keeping you updated on this once it gets approved. For more info on this, check out Mashable’s reviews which includes an exclusive sneak peek video as well.
It has been nine months since the App Store was launched by Apple to provide a platform to download the latest apps for iPod Touch/ iPhone users. Today would mark a giant milestone for Apple as they hit the billion apps downloads mark. Congratulations Apple for such a great achievement!! Be sure to check out the billion downloads page for the top paid and free apps downloaded so far. It would not take a long time for Apple to reach 5 billion downloads with the exponential growth of the iPod Touch/iPhone usage and we will be keeping you with updates on this.
In addition, we also have a whole lot of cool iPod Touch/iPhone related lists you might want to check out: