Archive for January 2009
Hey!! We showed you lots of cool stuffs last week about your iPod Touch/iPhone, such as 5 Most Must-Have Free Addictive iPod Touch/iPhone Games Ever (#1) and 8 Most Must-Have Free Addictive iPod Touch/iPhone Games Ever. In this post, we will introduce you to 20+ free and gorgeous wallpapers for your iPod Touch/iPhone. Click on the links or pictures below to grab the wallpapers and sync them to your iPod Touch/iPhone and then set the picture you want as your wallpaper.
- Apple Logo: A classic black wallpaper with a shiny Apple Logo in the middle.
- Water Explosion: A really abstract and ravishing wallpaper of water in motion.
- Clown Fish: Bring your Apple desktop Clown Fish wallpaper to your iPod Touch/iPhone.
- Water Strawberries: An abstract wallpaper of strawberries frozen in the air.
- Raindrops: Gorgeous and beautiful background of raindrops.
- Small Dog: A cute puppy wallpaper for dog lovers.
- Water Bubbles: Shows water bubbles in their dynamic free form.
- Splash: Water again in art form as a splash.
- Vista Theme: Gorgeous background for Vista theme fans.
- Color Explosion: Mix of colors frozen in time.
- Water Candle: Water is wonderful and here is another abstract art of a water candle.
- Origami: A really creepy piece of wallpaper where the origami pieces seem to spring to life.
- Cute Cat: A lovely wallpaper with a kitten in it for cat lovers.
- Liquid Metal: Metal in free flowing form.
- Condition Zero: A scene from above the earth out of a sci-fi.
- Perfect Reflection: Beautiful view from between the ground and the sky.
- Hilltop View: A superb and clear view from the mountaintop.
- Clown Fish: Another dazzling clown fish background by the coral reefs.
- New York City by Paulo Barcellos Jr.: A bird’s eye view from above New York.
- Elemental: A beautiful and smooth mix of colors.
And that is about all for this post about all the free and gorgeous iPod Touch/iPhone wallpapers that I found. Check out Smashing Magazine’s list of 100 Beautiful iPhone Wallpapers as well. Or you can comment on this post and let me know some wallpapers you like or get my daily blog updates by email or RSS!! :D
Do you know that Smashing Magazine offers avatars, icons and themes that are free every few weeks?? For example, for this, there is an exclusive cute icon set free for download. To get these freebies, just check out their blog every few weeks to grab all the latest freebies. This is a helpful tip for those people who like to get these stuffs without spending a cent (like me)!! And if you know any more excellent blog that offers such good freebies, let us know or subscribe to our blog by email or RSS!! :D
We showed you 8 must-have addictive free iPod Touch/iPhone games a few days ago. Today,we will show you 5 more free must-have addictive iPod Touch/iPhone games. Clicking the links open the iTunes Store URL of the following free games.
- Touch Hockey: FS5 (FREE): A nice and cool air hockey where you hit the puck and try to hit into your opponent’s goal. Run a prompt asking you to buy their full versions and other games every now and then.
- Monster Typer Free: Practice your typing on your iPod Touch/iPhone in a fun way by killing alphabets monsters as you type.
- Topple: A fun stacking game that gets increasingly harder as you try to stack lots of blocks of different and funny shapes without toppling.
- iShoot Lite: This classic shooting games lets you testing your shooting and aiming skills by destroying your opponent using many kind of weapons.
- Burning Tires 3D Lite: Burn up your car tires in this 3-D fun car racing game using your accelerometer or touch screen as our race with other cars side-by-side in a bid to be the one who finishes the race first.
And that is about all the fun addicting game for this series of posts. Comment and let us know any fun and awesome games that you play or get our exclusive -up-to-date blog updates by email or RSS!! :D
iFeedPod is a cool Mac software that lets you download and sync blog feeds to your iPod Nano and iPod Classic which will then be stored as notes that you can read them when you are free or to catch up on your reading. The RSS articles will then be synced when you connect your iPod Nano/iPod Classic to your computer. (iPod must be in disk mode)
To use iFeedPod, just add a blog RSS feed and a title to add it to part of your subscription in the app and you can also manage your subscriptions by adding or removing feeds. The interface and easy settings is a great bonus too and is really useful if you like to take your reading wherever you go. And as usual, we will like it if you could comment or get our exclusive up-to-date blog updates by email or RSS!! :D
There are some hidden tips and functions in your iPod Touch/iPhone that you might not know about. In this post, we will show you 4 cool hidden functions and tips in your iPod Touch/iPhone.
- Taking a screenshot: We introduced you to this wonderful function in our previous post and also showed you how to sync the screenshots from your iPod touch/iPhone to your computer.
- Hidden calculator functions: When using the calculator, flip your iPod Touch/iPhone horizontally to reveal more maths functions such as sine and cosine.
- Deleting videos and screenshots: To delete any video or screenshot, just slide your finger across the item to reveal the hidden delete function so that you can delete it.
- Moving, arranging and delete applications: hold on to an icon on your home screen to move the applications around or press the cross to delete them. To save the changes when you are done, press the home button.
And that is about all the exclusive tips and tricks for this post. We will be introducing more awesome tips and tricks in the coming posts, so drop us a comment if you know any more tips and tricks or get our exclusive blog updates by email or RSS!! :D
Do you use FTP (File Transfer Protocol) and ever wondered which is the best free FTP client that works on your Windows, Linux and Mac?? In this post, we introduce you to FileZilla, an open-source free FTP client that works on the Mac, Linux and the Windows.
FileZilla has a column-based interface that lets you view your file directories and download queue as well as other management features. You can manage multiple FTP sites and adjust the settings as well. Though on my Mac, its interface is not quite elegant, overall FileZilla does a great job as I upload and download files in matters of just seconds.
For a list open-source softwares, go to 12 Most Ultimate Coolest Open-Source Softwares For All Your Needs. If not, we will be reviewing more FTP client for Windows, Mac and Linux users over the next few weeks so it would be great if you could comment on this post about some FTP softwares you use or get our exclusive blog updates by email or RSS!! :D