12+ Free Thinking iPod Touch/iPhone Puzzle Games Worth Playing
We like iPod Touch/iPhone games that keep our mind ticking, so in this post, we review some of the best mind-boggling and challenging puzzle games worth playing. Some of the games may have been included in our previous posts, so be sure to check out our other posts such as Top 10+ Most Free Smashing iPod Touch/iPhone Shooting/FPS Games Ever and 20+ Stunning Free iPod Touch/iPhone Wallpapers
- 3D Brick Breaker Revolution FREE: Play this stunning 3D brick breaker game packed with power-ups in two modes: Classic and Revolution Mode, while keeping your mind active.
- Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children: Control the lost village of Isola and hep to complete 16 puzzles in this game that run in real time.
- Mahjong Fairyland Lite: A mahjong game that is both fun and exiting to play. The full version is currently on sale at a price of $1.99.
- Tap Tap Revenge: A game that is similar to Guitar Hero. Download free tracks online and connect and challenge other players in this fun-filled game.
- Tap Tap Revenge 2: An upgrade to Tap Tap Revenge that has better graphics and more challenging song tracks.
- Black And White: For those who love Othello/Reversi.
- Catcha Mouse: We have been playing this game for quite a while and we decided to include the game in this list for those who love a great challenge once in a while. Objective of this game is to trap a mouse in a series of mouse traps before it can escape.
- Trace: Trace a path out for your crayon character to escape. Many levels that gets progressively difficult to complete.
- JellyCar: This fun and humorous game will bring a smile to you as you move a jelly car from the start to the end while avoiding obstacles.
- teeny Checkers Free: Checker game for the rest of us.
- Glaurung Chess: A free chess games with lots of features.
- DynamateLite: Solve many puzzles in this mind-boggling and challenging game while trying to get rid of all the colored balls on the screen in the least moves possible.