Posts Tagged ‘Twitterrific’
We just got wind of this — Twitterrific 2.0.2 for the iPhone is now available on the App Store and it has patch the bugs due to the Twitpocalypse that has caused it to stop working, so be sure to update your version of Twitterrific to the latest version right now. However, the Premium version is still undergoing approval and as a workaround for users of Twitterrific Premium, the team at Twitterrific has suggested that they can download the free version of Twitterrific for the time being. Meanwhile, most Twitter clients out there have mostly been patched and the Twitterverse in back in status quo again. Life at Twitter caries on as usual.
The Twitpocalypse has taken down our favorite Twitter app, Twitterrific for iPhone and it’s a time of panic for all fans around. But rest assure, because the Twitterrific team have just come up with a fix for it — Twitterrific 2.0.2 Twitterrific 2.0.2 has been submitted to the Apple App Store for approval at 6pm EST and you should be seeing it in the App Store later if nothing goes wrong. Meanwhile, to all Twitterrific fans out there (including me), we have a great list of 70+ alternative Twitter apps here so you should not panic any time soon.
It was only just last week that we were talking about Twitterrific 2.0, a very popular Twitter client coming on the iPod Touch/iPhone with some details about its latest updates. But now, the wait is over with the release of a new and slicker version of Twitterrifc, and packed with more functions. Here are some new functions and updates you can expect in this new version:
- Accounts, searches & trends – Twitterrific has them all and they take only seconds to set up & use.
- Filter Tweets – Instantly filter your timeline by @replies, direct messages, favorites & more.
- Tweet Actions – Perform a host of actions on tweets including: RT, email, text compression and others.
- Themes – Select between several stunning visual looks & feels to find the one that best suits your tastes.
- Flexible Layouts – Choose between various layout styles to define the level of info you see.
- Much More! – Explore Twitterrific’s settings screen and tutorial videos to learn even more features.
Of course, with so much features and stuffs, you should really have a go at Twitterrifc 2.0. Twitterrific is completely free to use without limitation, but it has some advertising within it which you can remove by purchasing Twitterrifc Premium. Other than that, Twitterrific has a great FAQ set up for those who are unclear about it. Anyway, is the new version of Twitterrific good enough to convince you to use it, or you expected more out of it? As always, drop us a comment and let us know what you think of it!
We are in love with the little blue bird known as Twitterrific that is a popular Twitter client used on the Mac and the iPod Touch/iPhone. Now it seems like we can be expecting Twitterrific 2.0 to be coming soon on the iPod Touch/iPhone. Most likely, it will be a free app with advertising like its previous versions with new and better feature matching other Twitter clients on the iPod Touch/iPhone. And here is a quick sneak peek of Twitterrific 2.0 from the Twitterrific’s site.
It seems like we can be expecting a whole new interface, along with other cool functions like Twitter search and organized tweets. Currently, Twitterrific 2.0 is undergoing approval from the App Store. We would be keeping you updated on this once it gets approved. For more info on this, check out Mashable’s reviews which includes an exclusive sneak peek video as well.
Twitter is a fun little app that lets you update your status in 140 characters or less. What is nice and great about Twitter is that you can always update your Twitter status and keep tracks of your updates wherever you go. All you need is a mobile gadget with Internet connection and you are good to go. In this post, we will show you how to Twitter, ranging from your mobile phone, desktop, IM as well as iPod Touch/iPhone or mobile device, all mostly for free.
Web Clients (Twitter when online)
- Twitter.com: The easiest and the fastest way to do so. Just sign in to Twitter.com with your username and password and you can access all the features you need: tweet, reply and check updates.
- Facebook: Add the Twitter app to your Facebook account to start tweeting.
Desktop Clients (Twiter from your desktop)
- Twitterrific: A stunning Twitter client for Apple Mac users to tweet and view updates.
- Twhirl: Adobe AIR Twitter client that is cross-platform and is for Windows, Mac and Linux users.
- TweetDeck: A relatively new Adobe AIR client that is quite popular for your Twitter management. You can get more Twitter desktop clients online.
Mobile Twitter (Twitter when you are on the move)
- m.twitter: The simplest and fastest way to Twitter when you are on your mobile phone or iPod Touch/iPhone.
- TXT: Another quick way to just Twitter at a low cost from your mobile phone.
- Hahlo: We reviewed this app in our previous post.
- Twitterrific: Gorgeous iPod Touch/iPhone Twitter client with a great interface.
- Twinkle: Another iPod Touch/iPhone Twitter app worth trying out. You can find more iPod Touch/iPhone Twitter clients on the iTunes Store.
Firefox Add-ons (Twitter from Firefox)
- TwitterFox: A stunning Twitter add-ons app for Firefox.
- TwitBin: Another Firefox add-on Twitter client.
Twitter IM (Twitter from your Instant Messenger)
- tweet.IM: Twitter from your Gtalk or Jabber using this smashing service
- excla.im: Another Twitter Jabber bot for you to tweet from.
And that is all the ways that you can use to always tweet what you are doing to Twitter. Which way do you use to Twitter the most?? We love see your comment or subscribe to our blog by email or RSS!!😀